Our warehouse is located in St. Pauls Station, Ontario which is approximately 160 KM West of Toronto. (g.co/maps/tc67w)
At Shits N' Giggles, we have just a few simple goals:
- Provide Canadians with a trustworthy Canadian site where they can go to purchase fun and wacky gifts, gadgets & gags at reasonable prices (We know, crazy right?!).
- Eliminate the many unknowns Canadians usually have to deal with when shopping from an out of country website (i.e. exchange rates, border & bond fees, duties, tariffs, shipping costs & shipping times).
- Offer Canadians a company to deal with that understands you don't live in a state and you can't fit a postal code into a 5 digit field! (Been there, tried that, didn't buy the t-shirt!).
Definition of Shits N' Giggles (aka Shits and Giggles):
- To do something just for fun, for the hell of it, for amusement, to annoy someone else, for leisure or for one's own self pleasure.
- Something completely unnecessary, yet present for comedic reasons.
The site’s tag line ‘Wacky gifts, gadgets and gags for grown up kids!’ doesn’t fully prepare you for the stores line up. Take for example ‘Bacon Strips Bandages’ which are actual bandages cut to look like small slabs of bacon. Or, what about the ‘Potty Putter’ to help you work out the kinks in your golf game while making the most of your next trip to the restroom. Perhaps you’re after something a little more functional? Then check out the ‘Day Clock’, a real clock that counts time by days not minutes - perfect for grandma, the cottage or as a retirement gift for the boss.
Currently, the US boasts several popular eStores featuring similar novelty items but until now, Canadians have pretty much been left out in the cold (no pun intended). Although most US sites ship to Canada and often at very reasonable rates, the Canadian consumer is at the mercy of the border when it comes to exchange rates, border fees, bond fees, duties, tariffs, and shipping times. These extra costs can end up being more that the item itself leaving the Canuck consumer frustrated and broke.
Which is why in 2010, over wings and beer, the owner of Shits N’ Giggles decided to stop complaining and do something about it. “I was frequently on the hunt for fun birthday gifts, unique stocking stuffers, and even prizes for our annual Beer Olympics. I would find something great on the internet but could never find what I wanted at a Canadian site.”
So what does ‘Shits N’ Giggles’ mean? Well, according to several urban dictionaries, it means to do something just: for fun, for the hell of it, for amusement, to annoy someone else, for leisure or for one's own self pleasure. Basically, something completely unnecessary, yet present for comedic reasons – an apt description for this new eStore.
Check out all the products at www.shitsngiggles.biz.